Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Products I'm Lovin on My Sisterlocks!

These are some products I wanted to share with you that I love to use on myself and my daughter's hair.
Shampoo: Giovanni Shampoo
I love this product, I gives you just enough moisture without weighing your hair down after washing. I did a post on this product. Check it out! Giovanni Shampoo
Condition: I use the Sisterlock Reconstructor Conditioner. I only use this after I wash. I rub about a dime/nickel size amount into the palms of my hands and run a little water between hands and rub throughout my locks. A little goes a long way. I do not rinse out.








Revive: I enjoy Now brand essential oils. Add a couple of drops of you favorite essential oils to about 8-10 ounces of water in a spray bottle, and your good to go. I use this daily.
Refresh: I use Oyin Handmade's Juices and Berries. This product is best used when it is diluted with water. It does not take away from it great smell. If it is not diluted, you must use this product sparingly or it will cause build up in your locks. I love the Oyin products because I use them on myself as wall as my daughter. I love the way these products make her hair smell. All of their products are made by hand and with love :) Check out Oyin here:  Oyin Handmade









Finishings: I use Joie Naturals My Gel This is a all natural water based gel. It conditions, thickens and nourishes the hair while it stimulates the roots. I lay down my edges with this product. I also use the Burnt Sugar Pomade by Oyin to oil my scalp( very lightly) You dont ever want to put a lot of product on you scalp.. It has a very light weight consistency.

 





















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails