Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Random Pics




Here are some random pics I took with my cell phone. I was really just messing around and stumbled upon the real reason I went natural.The first pic in this post shows the top of my head. When I relaxed my hair, I use to glue in tracks at the top. My scalp use to get sore, dry and flaky as well.The glue really thinned my hair and damaged my scalp. The bad thing is, I didn't even know that was the reason for my hair loss until it was too late. Ladies, don't be like me. You have to keep in mind that you have to take care of your scalp as well as your hair. But on the bright side if this wouldn't have never happened, I wouldn't have never had this wonderful experience. THE NATURAL EXPERIENCE. I feel so grown and sexy, (just thought I'd share that!) What are some of your thoughts about your experience?


These pics were taken a few weeks after my Sister Locks were installed. My hair at the top of my head has really filled in. I'll be share new pics later.

Talk to you later,
NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails